In this guide, we explore:
- State of Australia's supply chain (right now)
- How is the market reacting?
- What does this mean for your business?
- Five ways to improve your supply chain resilience
- How other businesses have improved their operations
Resilience is the word. It’s no longer enough to buy more stock and put prices up – businesses need to fix the weak links and vulnerabilities in their supply chains to compete in the long-term.
Australian businesses have already started to adapt, with a range of new strategies to boost supply chain resilience – here are some of the most prevalent we've seen:
Discover the latest emerging threats to Australia’s supply chain, how the market is reacting – and what you can do to build a more resilient and profitable business.